CHICKEN TACO & BLACK BEAN RICE CAKES

Who doesn't love Mexican food? There are days where that is all I crave. So, I made myself a lean version of a chicken taco. It worked great for me!



CHICKEN TACO & BLACK BEAN RICE CAKES
Servings: 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 5 minutes


Ingredients
3 oz Chicken Breast, cooked {I make my chicken ahead of time and it lasts me all week}
1 tsp McCormick 30% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning
1 to 2 TBS water
1/4 cup Black Beans, Canned & Drained
2 TBS Fat-Free Sour Cream
2 Quaker Rice Cakes, lightly salted

Directions
1.
Cut 3 oz of chicken breast into thin strips. Place in frying pan with your taco seasoning and water. Cook on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.

2. In a microwave safe bowl, heat your black beans for about 30 seconds to a 1 minutes on high. Put 1 TBS of sour cream on each rice cake. Divide chicken in half and place onto rice cakes. Divide your black beans in half and place on top of chicken.

Nutrition Facts:
Calories: 290
Fat: 3g
Carbs: 28.5g
Protein: 33g
Fiber: 4g
Sugar: 4g

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...